Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Florida is home to some of the most expensive properties in the nation and the most expensive premiums. It is also a place where frequent natural disasters tend to cause considerable property damage in the right conditions. As a result of these factors, it is imperative that you have homeowners insurance to always protect your property.
You want to buy your coverage from an insurer that will fully understand the risks and liabilities you face on your property. Ramey Insurance is both rooted in our Florida community and committed to helping all our clients design coverage that is always going to protect them. Residents of southwest Florida can trust us to help them create personalized, affordable coverage.
For all your homeowners insurance needs, give us a call at (941) 497-2468 or fill out our online form to request a quote.
About Ramey Insurance
It should never be hard to get essential insurance protection for a property as important as your home. That is why Ramey Insurance believes in supplying the best possible customer service for every client, all the time. As an independent agency, we offer policies from many standard insurance carriers, and we will use the latest rating and pricing tools to help you figure out the best way to protect your property.
Common Homeowners Insurance Questions
Homeowners insurance is a package of several types of protection that apply to the property damage risks and liabilities that homeowners commonly face.
Following a problem in your home, your policy can supply customized protection to help you afford the costs necessary to pick up the pieces. Because policies can vary, you will have a lot of ways to adapt it to your particular property. Your coverage can protect your home in case of:
- Burglary, theft, vandalism
- Lightning, fire and smoke damage
- Snow or ice damage,
- Water damage from burst pipes
- Wind and Hail
Renters need to insure their properties, too, but they need specialized coverage. Click here to learn more about our renters insurance options.
Everyone needs homeowner’s insurance. A home is one of the bigger assets you will own. There are many perils that can threaten the well- being of your home and your family. A policy will ensure your home will be put back in one piece and your family will be safe.
All homeowners policies will vary based on the risks present in the home and the value of the dwelling to be insured. That is why most policies offer several types of coverage including:
- Dwelling Insurance: This coverage will insure you for the replacement cost value of your home.
- Detached Structures Insurance: Your policy can insure detached buildings on your property, such as storage sheds, carports, fences and gazebos.
- Personal Possessions Coverage: Damage to your belongings will have coverage under this part of your policy.
- Homeowners Liability Insurance: Should your mistakes or negligence harm someone else, this coverage can help you repay them. For example, if a neighbor falls in your home and then sues you, this coverage can pay for their recovery costs.
- Loss of Use Coverage: After a hazardous household event, this coverage can help cover certain living expenses that arise if you must temporarily move out.
Each homeowners policy will place limits on how much it will pay you for your losses. Deductibles and exclusions might also apply. However, you can increase your policy limits and buy special coverage endorsements to provide yourself with more expansive protection. Your agent will work with you to figure out the best ways to do so.
- Named Storm & Flood Insurance: Your agent can help you understand how your policy addresses windstorm and named storm damage. Residents of flood zones can also call us to discuss their flood insurance options and requirements.
It is best to secure quotes and close within 30 days of needing homeowners insurance. Most companies will not honor the quote beyond this timeframe.
Florida tends to have higher-than average home insurance costs because of significant property risks that residents face. Every home is subjected to single risk modeling which means your home is not placed into a pool of other “like” homes. Homes are underwritten and priced using multiple variables all the way down to your financial credit standing. Premiums are generated after collecting this data. It is impossible to give an average cost as each home has its own unique features and locations.
We recommend calling Ramey Insurance to determine your homeowner’s insurance premium.
You may also be interested in…