Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
What are the most important things in your business? Probably your property, employees, customers and financial security. These are people and assets that ensure your commercial success, and both they and you deserve a guarantee of protection if something significant goes wrong in your operations. You can get that security through a customized commercial insurance portfolio.
If you’re in the market for the perfect benefits, then you can trust the agency experts at Ramey Insurance. We understand businesses, and we’re committed to helping every commercial insurance client receive the solutions that are best for them.
Call us at (941) 497-2468 or request your free quote online now to get started.
Common Business Insurance Questions
How Does Business Insurance Work?
Business insurance is coverage that is designed to help business owners protect themselves, their business assets, and their financial security against the ramifications of numerous hazards such as fires, severe weather, lawsuits and employee injuries.
The fact that these problems are unpredictable and unavoidable makes them hard to plan for. They could still prove costly, nonetheless. Using the right commercial insurance benefits at the right times will help you combat these issues, rebuild your business and reputation, and move on from the incident.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
There is no single policy called business insurance. A diverse network of policy options can help business owners to achieve the highest level of protection for their insurable interests.
Common policies that businesses often need include:
- Property Insurance: If something damages physical property – such as your building or possessions - then this coverage can help you repair or replace them.
- General Liability Insurance: This covers the business in the event it causes property damage or bodily injuries to another party, such as a client or vendor.
- Business Interruption Insurance: This helps you pay the bills if you must temporarily close after a damaging accident.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: When the company owns vehicles, this coverage will provide the requisite physical damage, liability and other benefits to help the company afford the costs of wrecks or other vehicle hazards.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: If an employee gets hurt on the job, they are often eligible for workers comp coverage. It will provide them supplementary income during their recovery.
- Errors & Omissions Insurance: Professional advice or mistakes could cause clients a financial loss. This coverage can compensate them on behalf of the business.
- Surety Bonds: If you are contractually obligated to certain clients, then bonds will guarantee them that you will repay them if you cannot meet your obligations.
Additionally, you can further customize your benefits with more specific coverage, such as:
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Products/Completed Operations Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability Coverage
How Much Business Insurance Do I Need?
Since every business is unique, the best business insurance for your nearest competitor is not necessarily the best insurance for you. Therefore, we will work closely with you to determine how best to structure your benefits packages both to meet your risk management priorities and to offer value for your chosen coverage.
For small business owners, we recommend starting your coverage portfolio with a business owners policy (BOP). BOPs offer coverage that is designed to meet the needs of smaller operations, and they do so by integrating several pieces of essential coverage into one easily manageable package. Additionally, BOPs allow the policyholder the freedom to integrate them with other, more specific coverage to create a more comprehensive commercial insurance portfolio overall.
If you aren’t sure where your business insurance needs lie or are just looking for the easiest way to optimize your coverage, you can rely on the experts at Ramey Insurance to help you find the perfect solutions. With our help, you’ll be able to spend more time doing what you love, rather than worrying whether you are protected against anything.
You may also be interested in…