Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
By law, every Florida driver must have car insurance. When you choose a local, independent agency to help you find your policy, you’ll be able to build a relationship with an insurance team who will always ensure your coverage solutions work in your best interest. That’s why Ramey Insurance is the agency of choice for countless residents of southwest Florida.
To get a tailored car insurance policy, all you have to do is call us at (941) 497-2468 or fill out our online form to request a quote.
About Ramey Insurance
It’s easy to go out and buy car insurance, but it’s harder to find a policy that offers you optimized, protection. That isn’t a problem when you work with an independent agency like Ramey Insurance.
We provide auto insurance policies from top carriers, including Progressive, Hartford, Safeco, Travelers, Mercury and Nationwide Insurance. This enables us to comprehensively search the market to find you a policy that is your best solution for both your security and your budget. We have the greatest ability to help you look into all your options to find the policy that is your best fit.
As your trusted source for car insurance, Ramey Insurance offers a variety of coverage and additional protection options, such as:
Common Auto Insurance Questions
Car insurance can offer many benefits, and your policy will need to include at least the coverage required by Florida law. Still, you can also add other protection into your policy for additional benefits.
PIP coverage pays for the policyholder’s medical bills and other services (rehabilitation, lost income) following injuries sustained in wrecks. It pays for these benefits first, regardless of who was at fault for the accident.
If you cause an accident that damages someone else’s property, this coverage can repay them. For example, if you hit another vehicle, this coverage can repay the other driver for their losses.
Please note, you can increase your PIP & PDL limits to offer you further benefits in case of claims.
- Collision Coverage: Following wrecks, this coverage can pay for your vehicle repairs.
- Comprehensive Coverage: You can pay for vehicle damage from hazards other than collisions using this coverage. It might pay for damage from fires, vandalism, theft, severe weather and flooding.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: When you are at fault for an accident, this coverage can compensate the other driver for certain injury costs. Even if the other driver has their own PIP coverage, this coverage can still pay in certain circumstances.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Another driver might be at fault for an accident, but they might lack adequate liability insurance to compensate you for your injuries. This coverage can help you cover your own medical benefits after your PIP coverage pays.
- Medical Expenses Coverage: Beyond the limits of your PIP coverage, this coverage can pay certain medical expenses that you and/or your passengers sustain as a result of an accident.
Policies also offer a variety of other convenient perks, such as:
When you experience a wreck or other vehicle hazard, your insurance company will work within the parameters of your policy to see if you qualify for a claim. A few limits might apply:
- If your policy does not contain collision or comprehensive coverage, then you won’t have protection for your vehicle damage.
- Deductibles will apply to most collision & comprehensive damage claims. This is a cost you must pay before your policy covers your damage costs.
- Most settlements for totaled cars are based on the vehicle’s actual cash value. This is the car’s used value at the time of the loss, not the cost of a new vehicle.
If you need to file a claim, we’re here to help you.
Insurers base car insurance rates on many variables such as:
- History of accidents or moving violations
- Vehicle value
- Chosen coverage limits & deductibles
- Annual mileage
- Claims history
- Financial Credit Rating
If you worry that your driving history will drive your rates up, many policies offer benefits to help you manage these risks. Drivers often qualify for multiple discounts, and some policies even offer minor violation forgiveness and accident forgiveness.
If you own multiple vehicles, you often can bundle your coverage into a multi-car policy. With this coverage, you can insure all the standard vehicles your family owns, along with all drivers in your household. You will only pay one premium for this coverage.
Keep in mind, however, that standard vehicles might not qualify for standard car insurance. That’s why Ramey Insurance offers a diversity of policies including: