What You Need to Know About Golf Cart Insurance
If you own your golf cart, you likely use it for more than just getting around the golf course. You might use your golf cart for transportation to and from the golf course, light shopping trips, or drives around your neighborhood. Did you know there is a different insurance policy if your cart is licensed to drive on public roads. But no matter how you use your golf cart, you may want to consider golf cart insurance.
We’re here to help you find the proper protection for your needs. Contact Ramey Insurance Agency in Venice, Florida, to learn more about our golf cart insurance coverage.
What Is Golf Cart Insurance?
Like an auto insurance policy, golf cart insurance can help cover liability claims arising from property damage or bodily injury caused by your golf cart. It may also help pay for repairs or replacements if your golf cart is damaged. In some cases, you may be able to purchase golf cart insurance as an add-on to your homeowners insurance policy. It can also be bought as a standalone policy.
What Does Golf Cart Insurance Cover?
Golf cart insurance may vary among insurers. The following are examples of common coverages included in a golf cart insurance policy:
• Liability coverage can help pay for third-party bodily injury or property damage caused by your golf cart.
• Medical payments coverage can help cover medical bills for injuries sustained to you or your passengers from a golf cart accident.
• Collision coverage can help pay for damages to your golf cart if it’s damaged during an accident, regardless of fault.
• Comprehensive coverage can help pay for damages to your golf cart from non-collision accidents (e.g., falling objects, theft, fire).
Additional coverages may also be available. Contact Ramey Insurance Agency to learn more about our golf cart insurance coverage and to speak to an insurance agent.
How Much Does Golf Cart Insurance Cost?
The cost of your golf cart insurance will vary with numerous factors. Here are some of the things your insurance company may consider when determining the cost of your premiums:
• Driving history
• How you plan to use your golf cart
• Type of golf cart
Getting Golf Cart Insurance
The right golf cart insurance can bring peace of mind. The agents at Ramey Insurance Agency can help you get a golf cart insurance quote. Contact us today for more information.
This blog is intended for informational and educational use only. It is not exhaustive and should not be construed as legal advice. Please contact your insurance professional for further information.
Leave a Reply